becomes the perfect carriage for a bride-to-be and her escort! We’ll pick you up with plenty
of time to get to the ceremony, and later take the bride and groom to their reception.
We’ll make sure there is plenty of opportunity for photos and will dedicate the day to your wedding.
Alternatively we can keep all seven seats onboard and provide transport for the bridesmaids,
page boys and other guests.
In Snowy, all passengers are safe and sound with seatbelts all round, unlike many other camper van wedding operators.
Prices are from £400 for the whole day for the bride and escort/groom layout and £350
with the 7-seat option. This will include:
- White ribbons and bows decorating the VW as standard
(other colours can be arranged, if required)
- Arrival at pick-up point at least 15 minutes prior to setting off
- Chauffeured drive to the ceremony
- Onward drive to the reception including time for photographs, if required
- Time at receiption for further photographs – don’t worry, we won’t be rushing off to another wedding!
- Your chauffeur dressed in a smart suit and tie (unless of course you want a more casual look)
- A round-trip of up to 80 miles from Snowy’s home in Poole (so covering much of Dorset and parts of Hants and Wilts) – we may be able to come further but will have to charge a little more (please call for details)
- A great stereo if you want to play your own music during the day.
We’ll try to be as accommodating as we can for your special day, so if we can help please ask!
And don’t forget that we can also offer hen and stag weekend trips going to great pubs around the Purbecks, to gently build up to the big evening!
Snowy can be booked with a £100 deposit, with the balance being payable one month before the wedding day.
Please contact Dorset Day Trips and we’ll discuss what you need and do our best to help you have a great wedding day!
Comments from some recent satisfied customers:
“I just wanted to email and say a big thank you to you and Snowy – it was a pleasure to be driven to the wedding in Snowy, such a lovely camper van! And thank you Daren for being so friendly and professional, and for waiting during the ceremony so that Pete could also have a short ride in Snowy; it was very kind of you and we appreciate it.
Thank you again Daren (and Snowy of course!)”
“Just wanted to say a huge thanks to you for transporting our bridesmaids, page boy and my Mum on the day of the wedding – Snowy looked amazing and was perfect for our wedding!
I hear that my grandson was not problem at all and enjoyed the ride, thank you for your kindness towards him and to my Mum who as you know was feeling unwell on the day.
I would definitely recommend you to anyone getting married and looking for this type of transport.”