(Runs any day by arrangement)
[Approximately 9am to 5-6pm]*
home of the famous New Forest pony:
- Features visits to picturesque villages and towns of the Forest, including Lyndhurst,
Brockenhurst, and Beaulieu
- As well as the ponies, the possibility of seeing other animal life including deer
and Shetland ponies
- Relax in the tranquillity of dappled woodland walks, and marvel at the sight of towering
North American conifers and majestic, ancient English oak trees.
- Your chance to hug some of the largest trees in the country!
Please read the important trip information and things to bring
* Please note that times are approximate as pick-ups will be beforehand and drop-offs and traffic conditions may make the day slightly longer. Please also note that timings and itineraries are subject to change in Winter months due to restricted daylight, weather conditions and closure of some attractions visited *
To check availability and to book on this trip please contact us by phone/email or use the
booking enquiry form. If no trip is scheduled for the day you require, please contact us and we’ll do our best to fit one in for you!!
NB:BOOKINGS CLOSE AT 6PM THE DAY BEFORE THE TRIP.