(Runs any day by arrangement)
[Approximately 9am to 5-6pm]*
along the way…and we do all the driving!
- A handful of amazing country pubs, some with brilliant views, all with rustic charm
and atmosphere plus great ales, ciders and wines
- See great sights like Durdle Door and Corfe Castle
- Fantastic scenery and vistas across the Isle of Purbeck and coastal views over
Poole Harbour, Sandbanks, Poole Bay and the English Channel
- Ideal for Stags easing themselves into their big night out
- Ideal for Hens looking for a glass of wine with a beautiful view.
NB A refundable deposit may be requested for this tour (more details in T&Cs).
Please read the important trip information and things to bring
* Please note that times are approximate as pick-ups will be beforehand and drop-offs and traffic conditions may make the day slightly longer. Please also note that timings and itineraries are subject to change in Winter months due to restricted daylight, weather conditions and closure of some attractions visited *
To check availability and to book on this trip please contact us by phone/email or use the
booking enquiry form. If no trip is scheduled for the day you require, please contact us and we’ll do our best to fit one in for you!!
NB:BOOKINGS CLOSE AT 6PM THE DAY BEFORE THE TRIP.