(Runs any day by arrangement)
[Approximately 9AM – 1PM / 2PM – 6PM*]
Poole and Bournemouth has to interest you.
- A half-day trip featuring nearby spots and views that you may have heard of but might
not have visited.
- These are perfect to explore, and include Hengistbury Head, Coy Pond and the Upper
Gardens and Poole Old Town.
- Visits to local look-out points to see fantastic coastal views over Poole Harbour,
Sandbanks and Poole Bay.
- Hear stories of local characters and heroes, and visit places that featured in their lives.
Please read the important trip information and things to bring
* Please note that times are approximate as pick-ups will be beforehand and drop-offs and traffic conditions may make the day slightly longer. Please also note that timings and itineraries are subject to change in Winter months due to restricted daylight, weather conditions and closure of some attractions visited *
To check availability and to book on this trip please contact us by phone/email or use the
booking enquiry form. If no trip is scheduled for the day you require, please contact us and we’ll do our best to fit one in for you!!
NB:BOOKINGS CLOSE AT 6PM THE DAY BEFORE THE TRIP.